The Orthodox Church of the Intercession in Milkowszczyna village and Hanevichi village. Grodno district, Belarus.
In addition, well-known writer of Eliza Orzeszkowa was born in the estate of Milkowszczyna in 1841. In the second half of the XIX century she was the owner of the farm Milkowszczyna. At this time, there was no Christian church except for a small rural Catholic chapel in the mansion. Residents of the village Milkowszczyna of Roman Catholic religion were attached to the church in the village of Kamenka located 7 km from the village, and the Orthodox villagers Milkowszczyna were attached at this time to the Orthodox Church of Skidzel, which is 10 km from the village. It’s obviously, a chapel in the manor was opened for only the landlords.
August 7, 2010
July 8, 2012.