Lublin is the ninth largest city in Poland, and the second largest city of Lesser Poland. It is the capital of Lublin province. Lublin is also the largest Polish city east of the Vistula River. Lublin is situated around 170 km away from the capital, Warsaw.
Cracow Gate webcam:
Cracow suburb webcam:
Broadcast begins with a delay. Please wait.
Places to visit in Lublin.
- Chapel of The Holy Trinity. Take a look on Byzantine frescoes.
- Wander along narrow streets of Lublin Old Town.
- Visit the Lublin gothic castle.
- Visit the Majdanek Museum. This museum has been created in the place where the concentration camp was during WWII.
- Sure to visit the Zamosc, this is a suburb of Lublin. Where you will see the magnificent Renaissance architecture, this is worth a visit!
- Climb up the Hill of Three Crosses in Kazimierz Dolny is a picturesque market town by Vistula River.
- Explore the marshes, take a day trip to Polesie National Park.